We need someone to help us improve our already successful social media with strategy, helping us grow as a business. This will include managing our Facebook and Instagram accounts, engaging with our community, scheduling posts, stories and reels, working on our email marketing and blog posts and keeping our Pinterest up to date.
You will be in charge of our social calendar, helping to come up with launch plans and social media campaigns, content creation, marketing strategies and promotional ideas and helping to grow our audience.
We’re always open to new ideas and we would love for you to streamline and develop new processes and instigate projects - initiative is key!
this is a good fit for you if you:
- Are a master of social media, with a knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Mailchimp.
- You have an interest in and strong understanding of the childrenswear market and e-commerce space.
- You love and are aligned with NQ’s style and tone of voice as well as an understanding of likeminded brands & customers.
- You are exceptionally organised, efficient and good at problem solving.
- You take initiative, spot things that need to be done and find a way to make them happen.
- You’re visually talented and creative.
- You have a great attention to detail.
- You are good at creative writing.
- You understand that you’ll be working for a small business / start-up and are flexible and happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in - no job is too big or too small.
- You have excellent communication skills and communicate what you need to get results.
- You’ll be working on a freelance basis of 1 day per week (8 hours), with the flexibility to do 2 days if needed. Hourly rate to be determined.
- You can work remotely but will need to be available for one regular meeting each week that fits into UK work hours.
- You’ll have access to a 30% discount at NQ.
To apply, please send an email to Elinor at firstname.lastname@example.org & include ‘Marketing Role’ in the subject line.
Send us a bit about who you are and what you do, your ability, what experience you’ve had including other brands and projects you’ve worked on and anything else you’d like us know know! Do include websites, social handles and portfolio links if you have them.
Applications close Friday 2nd July & we’ll start getting back to you the following week. We will review candidates and then ask you to do a short creative brief to get a better insight into who will be the best fit for us.